Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins, with a population of only 116 coins at this highest grade.
- Graded a perfect 70 by NGC and encapsulated in our exclusive Mexico Coat of Arms label.
- Early Release designation guarantees NGC received the coins within the first 30 days of release from the Mint.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Handle your Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent 2 oz Silver Antiqued Finish coin is a Libertad collector's dream, with its limited population, along with its stunning antiqued finish in .999 fine Silver. The coins are also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this NGC certified 2019 2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad Antiqued Finish MS-70 Early Release coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
100% of reviewers recommend this product