Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- A limited mintage of 999 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded MS-70 by PCGS with the designation of First Day of Issue.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of Hermes' Winged Sandals. Hermes is standing beside them with his winged helmet on his head and holding a golden wand.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coin bars with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin has an antique finish and minted using Smartminting technology. Add this Silver Ultra High Relief Winged Sandals of Hermes coin to your cart today!
Hermes was the Greek messenger of the gods and the son of Zeus and Maia. His winged sandals enabled him to fly.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.