|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This amazing Antique Silver coin is part of the Titans series and has a mintage of only 333 coins worldwide.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 333 pieces.
- This coin is graded MS-69 by PCGS with the designation of First Day of Issue.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, country of issue and year of issue.
- Reverse: Titan holding up the celestial heavens while looking over his daughters, the Hesperides.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin has an incredible relief thanks to Smartminting. Add this Silver Antique Ra Sun coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.