Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful reverse proof coin is found in the APMEXclusive® 2-coin Libertad set. The classic 1 oz size makes this Silver coin perfect for collecting and investing. The Reverse Proof accentuates the coin's already impressive design, presenting Mexico's iconic volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl and a myriad of historic Coats of Arms in a highly-polished sculptural relief.
- Low population of graded PF-70 Ultra Cameo coins by NGC.
- Graded a perfect Proof 70 Ultra Cameo by NGC, and housed in our exclusive Mexico Coat of Arms label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The 2019 Reverse Proof graded coin comes encapsulated in an NGC holder, with an exclusive Mexico Coat of Arms label. Add this 2019 1 oz Reverse Proof Silver Mexican Libertad graded PF-70 coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.