|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Low mintage of only 333 coins.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and includes the country of issue, face value and year of issue. Around the rim are silhouettes of characters in other Fairy Tales.
- Reverse: Features an image of Little Red Riding Hood carrying her basket. Her robe is highlighted in red. In the background is a cottage in the forest and the wolf following her.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A coin struck in refined smartminting relief. Don't miss out on this first coin in the series. Add this 3 oz Antique Silver Little Red Riding coin to your cart today!
Little Red Riding Hood is a European fairy tale about a young girl and a Big Bad Wolf. Its origins can be traced back to the 10th century.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.