2020 Cook Islands 3 oz Silver Antique Gods of the World (Shiva)
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 333 pieces.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, country of issue and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of the god Shiva, holding his trident alongside the sacred cow for the Hindu religion.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin has an incredible relief thanks to Smartminting. Add this Silver Antique Shiva coin to your cart today!
Shiva is one of the most important gods in the Hindu pantheon and, along with Brahma and Vishnu, is considered a member of the holy trinity (trimurti) of Hinduism.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.