2020 Cook Islands 1 oz Silver High Relief Animals (Grey Wolf)
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- A limited mintage of 999 Silver coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of a Grey Wolf standing on a rock. In the background are two more wolves and one is howling.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin has an incredible design. Add this Silver High Relief Grey Wolf coin to your cart today!
The wolf (Canis lupus), also known as the gray/grey wolf, is a canine native to the wilderness and remote areas of Eurasia and North America.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.