Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This listing does not include a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver in an antique finish.
- Each coin comes in a gorgeous black-lacquer display case made specifically for the Marvel Icon Series.
- Obverse: Depicts the coat a arms of Fiji and the inscriptions as well as the year of issue, weight, fineness and face value.
- Reverse: Features the mask of Iron Man.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Fiji government.
Add this 2019 2 oz Silver Marvel Icon Series Iron Man Mask coin to your cart today!
Iron Man made his first appearance in Tales of Suspense #39 (cover dated March 1963), and received his own title in Iron Man #1 (May 1968).
A wealthy American business magnate, playboy and ingenious scientist, Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark suffers a severe chest injury during a kidnapping. When his captors attempt to force him to build a weapon of mass destruction, he instead creates a powered suit of armor to save his life and escape captivity.
Later, Stark develops his suit, adding weapons and other technological devices he designed through his company, Stark Industries. He uses the suit and successive versions to protect the world as Iron Man. Although at first concealing his true identity, Stark eventually declared that he was, in fact, Iron Man in a public announcement.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.