|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This rare overstruck Civil War Token was likely produced at a collectors request for the business as many of the tokens had become collectible in their own right during the Civil War.
- This token was issued during the Civil War as a replacement for small change.
- Overstruck on an 1863 Indian Cent.
- PCGS has certified this coin in MS-66 condition.
- Obverse: R.T.Kelly, Top hat separates 1863. Business address below. Weak shield and wreath are evident from the base coin. One Cent is still visible.
- Reverse: Constitution and Union surrounds holly circlet and shield.
Handle this rare relic from the Civil War era with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Civil War tokens are a great part of history. Add this uncommon token to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.