Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .6214 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts an aerial view by night of the Eiffel Tower surrounded by the Trocadero gardens, the Champ de Mars and surrounded houses. The words "130 ANS DE LA TOUR EIFFEL PARIS" are incorporated into the Seine River on the design to denote the 130th anniversary of the landmark. To highlight the lights of the tower, the coins will features a Gold deposit as well as a black rhodium deposit to evoke the night.
- Reverse: Proposes a modern view of the Paris map. Above the design is the name of the series. The lower part of the coin bears the face value and year-date.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2019 Proof Silver €10 Treasures of Paris Eiffel Tower coin to your cart today!
Know all over the world as a symbol of France, the Eiffel Tower was inaugurated during the 1889 Universal Exhibition. Initially the project, driven by Gustave Eiffel, was named "Tower of 300 Meters". Constructed in only 2 years, this tower dominats the Paris skyline. In present day, this tower lights up every evening during the first 5 minutes of the hour until 1:00 AM. Its light can be seen throughout Paris.
Celebrating 130 years, the Eiffel Tower is still fascinating and is the most visited monument in the world with at least 7 million visitors each year.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.