|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This note is commonly referred to as the "Jackass" note due to the likeness of the small eagle at bottom center. When the note is upside down, the eagle resembles the head of a donkey.
- Features a large brown seal and red serial numbers.
- Housed in an inert currency holder from PMG.
- A really nice Gem Uncirculated-65 EPQ example graded by PMG.
- Tillman/Morgan signatures—Friedberg #111.
- Face: Features a portrait of Daniel Webster at the left with a vignette of Pocahontas being presented to the English Royal court at lower right.
- Back: The denomination is all around in various forms at the corners. The obligation and warning against counterfeiting are to the right.
Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.