- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin was minted under William Duke of Normandy after his successful conquest of the English realm from the native English earls. He would forever be known after as William the Conquerer.
- English: Silver Penny of William the Conquerer, first reign, 1066-1087.
- Mint: This coin was struck at the mint at London.
- PCGS encapsulation ensures the quality of this medieval coin.
- Obverse: Crowned bust facing holding a sceptor.
- Reverse: Cross botonnée over a quadrilateral.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are an excellent addition to any collection of world Silver coins. Add this medieval Silver Penny to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.