Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin to be grade MS-65.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Representation of Liberty with wings in her hair symbolizing Liberty of Thought.
- Reverse: Shows a fasces, surrounded by an olive branch.
- Coins from the Philadelphia mint carry no mintmark.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1942 Mercury Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.