Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 coins, with a population of only 125 coins at this highest grade.
- Graded a perfect Proof-70 by NGC, and housed in a sealed holder, with our exclusive coat of arms label.
- Early Release designation guarantees NGC received the coins within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This beautiful Reverse Proof Gold Libertad is guaranteed to be in a perfect Proof-70 grade, certified by NGC. The 2019 release has only 500 coins minted, and even less in certified packaging. The coins are also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2019 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Mexican Libertad graded Proof-70 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.