Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by both Charles Barber (obverse), and George T. Morgan (reverse).
- Obverse: Depicts Columbia dispersing flowers from a cornucopia held by a child. A rising sun can be seen in the background. The 'S' mintmark can be seen to the left of the date.
- Reverse: Features the legend around the rim while an eagle with its wings spread stands atop a Union shield. An oak branch and an olive branch are to its left and right, respectively.
- First Commemorative coins to carry the motto “IN GOD WE TRUST”.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1915-S Panama-Pacific Half Dollar to your cart today!
The Pan-Pac coins, as they are normally known, were struck in two metals and four denominations.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.