Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Grosso of the Republic of Pisa.
- Struck during the reign of Doge Fredrick I, 1220-1250 AD.
- Population of 1 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Virgin Mary with Christ.
- Reverse: F flanked by two rosettes.
- Referenced as Mir-394 variant of the cataloged version with a Pellet.
Showcase your certified Pisan Grosso by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Silver coin from the Italian Trade States to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.