Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .211 of an oz of Gold.
- Minted at Southwark.
- Hammered Gold coinage with a superb strike and portrait.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Henry VIII enthroned holding a scepter and a globus crucigar.
- Reverse: Arms of England supported by a lion and a griffin. Mintmark E.
- SCBC 2394.
Showcase your certified Gold Half sovereign by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Gold Half sovereign to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 55|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.