Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Half Crown of Elizabeth I.
- NGC encapsulation ensures the grade and condition of this coin for future generations to enjoy.
- Obverse: Elizabeth I crowned facing left holding a globus crucigar and a sceptor. "ELIZABETH DG ANG FRA ET HIB REGINA".
- Reverse: Shield surrounded by legend "POSVI DEVM ADIVTOREM MEVM.
- Finding a full portrait coin of Elizabeth is uncommon. She was unpopular during portions of her reign and common practice was to rub the Queens portrait off her coinage.
- Attractive cabinet Patina.
Showcase your certified English Half Crown of Elizabeth I by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Half Crown of Elizabeth I to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Very Fine - 30|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.