Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin is a medieval Silver penny of John I of England. King John I of England is remembered in popular culture as the enemy of Robin Hood ruling in the stead of his brother; Richard the Lionheart while he was off on a crusade.
- English: Silver short cross penny of king John, first reign, 1199-1216.
- NGC encapsulation ensures this coins AU-55 condition.
- Mint: This coin was struck at Canterbury
- Obverse: Crowned bust of John I centered.
- Reverse: English short cross type.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are an excellent addition to any collection of world Silver coins. Add this medieval Silver Penny to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.