Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful set contains two 2019 Silver Mexican Libertad coins in Reverse Proof finishes, both graded a perfect PF-70 by NGC. The Reverse Proof finish accentuates the coin's already impressive design, presenting Mexico's iconic volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl and a myriad of historic Coats of Arms in a highly-polished sculptural relief. The 2 ounce and 5 ounce coins also show the beauty of the Libertad coin in larger detail compared to their 1 oz counterpart.
- With an already limited mintage of 250 total sets, there are even less sets graded a perfect Proof-70 by NGC.
- Contains a total of 7 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This set contains the third release of the Reverse Proof Silver Libertad in the 2 oz and 5 oz size.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
This gorgeous 2 oz and 5 oz Reverse Proof Silver Libertad set is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this NGC certified 2019 2 oz and 5 oz Reverse Proof Silver Mexican Libertad Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 29, 2020
The Libertads are beautiful coins. To fit the large coins of 2 oz and 5 oz they put them in 2 large slabs. They are heavy wonderful coins. Only 250 minted. Their history says it all after their beauty. Supply seems to always fall far short of demand.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.