Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Graded a perfect 70 by PCGS and encapsulated with our exclusive Green Label.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins worldwide, with even less in a perfect 70 grade, certified by PCGS.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Handle your Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent 2 oz Silver Reverse Proof coin is a Libertad collector's dream, with its limited population, along with its stunning reverse proof finish in .999 fine Silver. The coins are also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this PCGS-graded 2019 2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad Reverse Proof PR-70 coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.