Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Graded a perfect 70 by PCGS, and encapsulated in a holder with our exclusive Green Label.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 worldwide, with even less coins available in a perfect 70 grade, certified by PCGS.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Handle your Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent 5 oz Silver Reverse Proof Libertad coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Own a true beauty. Add this PCGS graded 2019 5 oz Silver Mexican Reverse Proof Libertad PR-70 coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 16, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.