Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 239,406.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $10 Indian Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $10 Indian Gold Eagle graded MS-61 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.