Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage limited to no more than 50,000 coins.
- PCGS certification guarantees and protects the flawless SP-70 condition of this coin.
- First Strike designation only available for coins purchased from the U.S. Mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- $100 face value, the highest denomination ever issued on a U.S. Mint Gold coin.
- Obverse: Liberty wearing a headdress with 13 rays of light emanating from the headband, symbolizing the free and creative spirit of the American people.
- Reverse: A detailed depiction of a bald eagle in flight, preparing to land.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York featuring the "W" mint mark.
Showcase your certified American Liberty coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
PCGS certification and the coin's flawless condition add collectibility to this stunning design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2019-W High Relief Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.