Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Exact mintage figure is unknown.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-55 (Brown) condition.
- Popular 18th century struck medal made of Bronze, 40 mm.
- Struck in England for the American market.
- Obverse: Portrait of William Pitt facing left.
- Reverse: Inscription "THANKS TO THE FRIENDS OF LIBERTY AND TRADE.
Showcase your certified Pitt Half Penny by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this William Pitt Half Penny graded AU-55 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 55|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.