- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .04837 oz of Gold.
- This coin has a mintage of 8,382.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination and year of issue with “United States of America” above.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Coins from the Dahlonega mint feature the "D" mint mark.
Showcase your certified $1 Liberty Head Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1850-D $1 Liberty Head Gold graded AU-55 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.