1907 $5.00 Legal Tender Andrew Jackson/Woodchopper Fine (FR#91)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA collector's favorite, this series 1907 $5 United States Legal Tender Note has a central vignette of a Pioneer Family, which has earned it the nickname of the "Woodchopper" note.
- This denomination features a red seal and red serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival currency sleeve.
- Face: A portrait of Andrew Jackson is featured on the left. An engraving of a Pioneer Family is at the center with Speelman/White signatures.
- Back: The denomination is at the corners with an intricately engraved center with "United States of America" surrounding. The obligation and warning against counterfeiting are to the right.
- Series of 1907 $5 United States Note (a.k.a. Legal Tender Note).
- This piece of history is in Fine condition.
This series has become a favorite with collectors. Add one of these classic 1907 $5 Legal Tender Woodchopper notes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.