|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Low mintage of 1,912 pieces.
- Contains 5 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes laminated and incorporates the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a replica ticket of the RMS Titanic with the story of Rose and effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The inscriptions include the issuing country, face value, fineness of the Silver, weight of the note and the mintage.
- Reverse: Features a colorful reinterpretation of the Titanic ticket.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Handle your foil silver note with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A perfect gift or a souvenir for any historical collector or a fan of the movie. Add this amazing 5 gram Foil Silver Note to your cart today!
RMS Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in 1912 after striking an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton to New York City. Of the estimated 2,224 passengers and crew aboard, more than 1,500 died, making the sinking one of modern history's deadliest peacetime commercial marine disasters. RMS Titanic was the largest ship afloat at the time she entered service and was the second of three Olympic-class ocean liners operated by the White Star Line. She was built by the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast. Thomas Andrews, chief naval architect of the shipyard at the time, died in the disaster.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.