|Volume Discount Pricing|
Extra Fine - 40
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 15,000.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s XF-40 condition.
- Obverse: The Type 3 designation or "Indian Princess Head, Large Head" features Liberty, facing left. She has shed her crown and is shown with the Native American headdress with the wording “United States of America”.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified $1 Indian Head Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1859-S $1 Indian Head Gold graded XF-40 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Extra Fine - 40|
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.