|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Roman Provincial coins struck in Roman Syria at the city of Antioch. 6.72 grams.
- This AE 21 was struck during the reign of emperor Tiberius (A.D. 14 - 37).
- Graded Extra Fine by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Shows the emperor's right facing bust.
- Reverse: Bears the monogram of the Roman Senate showing its authority to strike coinage. SC within a wreath.
Protect and display your coin of Tiberius in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this coin of Emperor Tiberius to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.