Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1,309 grains of .887 fine Gold, which is 2.419 ounces of actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 5,000 Commemorative Restrikes.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the words "Kellogg & Co." on her hair band.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle reads "San Francisco California" and the denomination below.
- Struck in San Francisco utilizing the original San Francisco Mint press.
Each coin is 100% made from actual Kellogg & Humbert Co. Gold Ingots recovered from the S.S. Central America. Add this piece of history to your holdings today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.