Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 13,538 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a mouse standing on its hind end in beautiful 24 karat Gold gilding.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this 2008 1 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Mouse Gilded coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.