Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.1607 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First HARRY POTTER 99.9% pure Silver legal tender collection.
- One of four 5 gram Silver coin notes featuring a banner for each of the Hogwarts Houses: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.
- Packaged in a themed box and presented in an acrylic capsule that displays both sides beautifully – to let the Silver shine!
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Queen Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value, year of issue and metal content.
- Reverse: Features the cunning badger along with the Cup of Helga Hufflepuff.
- Limited edition, only 10,000 of each available worldwide
- Officially licensed by Warner Brothers.
- Great purchase for any fan of HARRY POTTER.
Add this Hufflepuff coin note to your cart today!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Harry Potter Limited Edition Notes:
We are thrilled to say that we are officially producing HARRY POTTERTM gold and Silver collectible coins under license from Warner Brothers. Our first stunning collection features four Silver coin notes representing each of the Hogwarts Houses, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. These unique 5 gm pure Silver coin notes feature colored and engraved images synonymous with each House including its mascot the lion, serpent, badger or eagle.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.