Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Sold out at both the U.S. Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Coin was part of a set with a mintage of only 110,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PR-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue designation guarantees these coins were among the first shipped from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Obverse: Features the classic design with Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A single maple leaf presented in a special modified proof finish.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Showcase your certified Proof Maple by adding a presentation box to your order.
Don't miss your opportunity to add this limited-mintage Silver Maple to your collection. Add this 2019 Modified Proof Maple to your cart today!
Learn more about the 2019 Modified Proof Maple here.
Celebrating the close relationship between the United States and Canada, the Pride of Two Nations Set is a historic first featuring the iconic coins of both nations' mints, presented in a limited release set with stunning new finishes. With a limited availability of only 110,000 sets between the Royal Canadian Mint and the U.S. Mint, the coins in this set are likely to be highly sought after by collectors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.