Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Sold out at the U.S. Mint.
- Fourth lowest mintage of the Silver Eagle series, after the 1995-W Proof, the 2011 Reverse Proof, and the 2011-S Burnished releases.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The Silver Eagle features a first-ever enhanced reverse proof finish, adding a unique appearance to the beloved design, and features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. Mint.
Don't miss your opportunity to add this limited-mintage Silver Eagle to your collection. Add this 2019 Enhanced Proof Eagle to your cart today!
Celebrating the close relationship between the United States and Canada, the Pride of Two Nations Set is a historic first featuring the iconic coins of both nations' mints, presented in a limited release set with stunning new finishes. With a limited availability of only 110,000 sets between the Royal Canadian Mint and the U.S. Mint, the coins in this set are likely to be highly sought after by collectors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.