Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 8-Coin EC8 series set is comprised of 1 oz Silver coins minted in 2018 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar - the Currency of the EC8 2018 Coin Program.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 8 oz of Silver.
- The coins in this set come in plastic capsules.
- The set honors Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Varies depending on which Island nation is represented by each coin.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect a piece of history from each of the beautiful Caribbean Islands. Add this 8-Coin 2018 EC8 1 oz Silver set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.