Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .2379 oz of Silver.
- Each coin is struck in Sterling Silver, and finished to a Proof standard.
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 25,000 worldwide.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features the famous orange-eyed monster, The Gruffalo, meeting the Mouse for the first time.
This Silver Proof coin features the two popular characters from one of the United Kingdom's favorite bedtime stories, "The Gruffalo". First published in 1999, the book has been translated into 76 languages, as well as having been turned into an animated film and theater production. Add this 2019 Great Britain 50 pence Silver The Gruffalo and Mouse coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.