Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes with a display box and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn this coin along with the face value of 1,500 Shillings. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Reverse: Similar to 2014s design, the 2015 shows a cow and calf as they walk through the plains of Africa. Trees and birds can be seen in the distance behind them.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
With an extremely low mintage of just 50 pieces worldwide, this Gold coin is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 5 oz Gold Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.