Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Specifications: 4.5 grams x 21 mm.
- Graded and authenticated as being in About Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Bust of Tiberius facing forward. D. M TIB CONSTAN TPP AVG I.
- Reverse: Cross potent on four steps. CONOB: Constantinople Mint.
- Graffito: Small secondary cross in field on reverse.
Protect and display your Byzantine Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Gold Solidus of Tiberius II Constantine coin to your cart today!
On the whole Tiberius II Constantine was regarded as a good emperor who tried to improve the empire. During his reign he spent a good deal of money on building projects, most notably the continued expansion of the Great Palace of Constantinople.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.