Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The happiest sign of the zodiac has to be Sagittarius (November 22-December 21), who always looks at the brighter side of life. Curious, fun-loving and enthusiastic, those born under this sign are adventurous philosophers and truth seekers who love to learn and travel. Framed by a ring of Swarovski® crystals, the coin’s colorful center image features the curving constellation that is associated with the zodiac’s most resourceful and courageous sign.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- This $5 coin is 99.99% fine Silver with a diameter of 27 millimeters and a nominal metal weight of 7.96 grams.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Jori van der Linde features a clock-like outer ring of Roman numerals, an inner ring of Swarovski® crystals, and a zodiac-themed image of the constellation and symbol for Sagittarius (November 22-December 21).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver $5 Zodiac Series Sagittarius coin to your cart today!
The zodiac has a long, rich history that dates back to Hellenic and Babylonian civilizations, when astrology and astronomy were virtually inseparable. Today, its 12 signs entertain, intrigue or inspire millions of people worldwide, who find hope or guidance in the cyclical alignment of the stars and planets. The stars align in the 2019 Zodiac series, which features 20 sparkling Swarovski® crystal embellishments to resemble a classic timepiece.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Fairmont City, IL
Date:May 13, 2020
I am a Sagittarius so took a chance on this coin. So glad I did. It is stunning and the star details are amazing. The crystals rival diamond quality. Very pleased with this coin.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.