Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Shortbread, chocolate chip and more — these decorated treats are a sweet reminder of a holiday baking tradition that is a recipe for family fun. With the coin standing in for the plate, the colorful cookies will appeal to your sweet tooth and bring back memories of leaving milk and cookies out for the jolly old elf.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by artist Pandora Young, the holiday-themed reverse resembles a plate filled with an assortment of cookies. An engraved festive motif captures the look of vintage tableware, like a special presentation dish reserved exclusively for the holidays. The festively shaped, iced cookies are colorfully highlighted and topped with a handcrafted gingerbread man made of Murano glass. The reverse includes the word “CANADA” and the date “2020”.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this innovative 2020 1 oz Silver Murano glass Holiday Cookies coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.