Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Contains 100 grams of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium presentation case with a stand and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse image by Canadian artist Emanuel Hahn features the caribou portrait depicted on the original 1937 release of Canada’s 25-cent circulation coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Silver $50 Real Shapes: The Caribou coin to your cart today!
This innovative series fittingly draws its inspiration from another historical milestone: the uniquely Canadian designs adopted in the 1930s to modernize Canadian circulation coinage. In this second of six intricately shaped coins, famed sculptor Emanuel Hahn’s well-known portrait of a caribou is lifted out of the circular field of Canada’s 25-cent piece and granted the freedom to roam.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.