Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .12094 oz. of Gold.
- This coin has a mintage of 140,000.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band. The date is shown below.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Coins from the New Orleans Mint feature the "O" mint mark.
Showcase your certified $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.