Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Marked by the promise of beauty, rarity and responsible sourcing, Black Label is cut with supreme symmetry to unleash the dazzling light of a Forevermark diamond. This rare, precious stone is also a piece of our mining history: it is one of the last diamonds sourced from the Victor Mine in Northern Ontario before its closure.
In their constant pursuit of absolute beauty, every Forevermark diamond undergoes a journey of rigorous selection. This is why less than 1% of the world’s diamonds are worthy of the Forevermark inscription – their promise of beauty, rarity and responsible sourcing.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold with a .2 ct. square-cut Forevermark Black Label diamond.
- Coin comes in a mint-issued clamshell box with certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of just 300 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Chris and Rosina Reid of Three Degrees Creative, the jewelery-themed reverse features multiple layers of geometric shapes engraved in ultra high relief. The arrangement is an artistic interpretation of a diamond’s brilliance; it was inspired by the 0.20 ct. square-cut Forevermark diamond embedded at the center of the design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With an exclusive limited mintage of only 300 coins, this Gold coin is an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent Forevermark Diamond coin to your cart today!
Five years of research and design went into the development of the Forevermark Black Label Square diamond that adorns each coin. We never could have imagined this diamond would be so stunningly represented in a piece that is both breathtaking and everlasting. The collaboration between Crossworks Manufacturing and the Royal Canadian Mint is a little like a natural diamond: it is precious and rare. And the fruit of that partnership is a timeless, one-of-a-kind masterpiece like none other — a true work of art, imbued with the sparkle of a patented shaped, responsibly sourced Canadian Forevermark Black Label Square diamond.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.