Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Simply tilt the coin to help the toy train move around the gifts engraved beneath the tree.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes inside a with a mint-issued premium presentation case with a wooden display base and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Cast in sterling Silver, a Christmas tree rises up from the center of this reverse design by artist Anna Bucciarelli. The design includes an engraved pile of gifts beneath the tree, along with a toy train (also cast in sterling Silver) that moves along the engraved track whenever the coin is tilted. Selective Gold plating colors the rim and the holiday wreath that frames the enchanting Christmas scene.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Only 1,000 available! Given its very low mintage and very high visual appeal, this coin is not one to be missed. Order today and bring home a magical piece that will be treasured for years to come. Add this Silver $50 Christmas Train coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.