Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is safely encapsulated inside a maroon clamshell box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian wildlife artist W. Allan Hancock depicts a snowy owl hunting for a pair of greater white-fronted geese. The scene is set against the backdrop of snowy peaks in Canada’s Arctic region.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The 50 mm diameter shape of the coin makes it a substantial piece within your collection. The larger size allows coin lovers to enjoy the intricate details of the artwork. Add this Silver $30 Predator and Prey Snowy Owl and Geese coin to your cart today!
On the land as in the skies, Canadian wildlife is a world teeming with action. Strokes of great silvery wings carry the snowy owl over the boundless landscape. It is a gorgeous bird, native to Canada’s Arctic regions. One can easily recognize it by that piercing amber stare, fluffy chest and, most notably, a thick coat of snow-white feathers. As charming as this bird may be, the snowy owl is also a fearsome hunter, preying mainly on rodents and waterfowl.
Down below, a duo of greater white-fronted geese unsuspectingly glides across peaceful waters. It seems as though they were accompanied by nothing more than the ripples of their reflection. However, the predator is streaking from above.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.