Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a themed presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the helm of the HMS Bounty, the name of the series, the name of the issuing country, the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image in high relief, an image of the ship HMS Bounty.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A high relief and resin decoration emphasize all the details of this design. A great addition to history lovers as well as ship collectors. Add this 2 oz Silver HMS Bounty coin to your cart today!
HMS Bounty went down in history because of a rebellion that broke on board. In 1789, near the Tonga archipelago, Captain William Bligh was forced to leave the deck with a few members of the crew.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.