Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .545 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a presentation case in the shape of a frame along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 555 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a colorful image of Eugenia Primavesi. On the left side of the portrait is an Amber insert. "GUSTAV KLIMT" is on the right of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A wonderful gift for the connoisseur of art. Add this 2019 Silver Gustav Klimt Portrait of Eugenia Primavesi coin to your cart today!
The painting was commissioned for the Viennese banker Otto Primavesi, and it presents the image of the founder's wife. Currently, this work is in the hands of a private collector.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.