Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 999 pieces.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, year of issue, country of issue and $1 denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of the famous painting "American Gothic". The coin has a square shape and the outside of the coin resembles a frame.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Thanks to the high-end digital printing, this coin with the reproduction of this iconic work can become the pride of your private collection. Add this Silver "American Gothic" coin to your cart today!
The painting is from 1930 and is a portrait of a woman and an elderly man against a white Carpenter Gothic House. The models were Wood's sister and his dentist.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.