Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .545 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a presentation case in the shape of a frame along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 555 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a colorful image of The Virgin, depicting six interweaving women. On the left side of the portrait is an Amber insert. "GUSTAV KLIMT" is on the right of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A wonderful gift for the connoisseur of art. Add this 2019 Silver Gustav Klimt Portrait of Eugenia Primavesi coin to your cart today!
Each character in this painting represents a different stage in life. The work is marked by the dynamics, which are stunning to this day.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.